Supporting your child’s optimum development
Chiropractic care at the right time can prevent and ease many common childhood conditions.
How we help
The first and most traumatic misalignment to the spine can be during the birthing process, which can put pressure on the baby’s spine and affect the nervous system. The pressure we apply in treatment is equivalent to testing the ripeness of a tomato.
- Trouble turning the neck to one side resulting in a flat or distorted skull shape.
- Excessive crying or irritability if there is a spinal trigger.
- Difficulty in rolling over that could have a spinal origin.
- Difficulty in crawling or walking that could have a spinal origin.
- Breastfeeding issues and uncontrolled crying, if the cause is related to a baby’s spine being misaligned.
We can also check if your child’s development is appropriate with age and other relevant milestones.